Saturday, April 28, 2007

where my nails went

had the most nearv-racking affternoon of my life! or at least for he past few years and you can blame football for this!

last game of the season my exeter city playing southport (who are already relegated) at home.... have to settle for Internet coverage so im spending most of the afternoon glued to my computer, following the game and the other game.... what do we go and do, blow it first half.... my heart sinks and im thinking well that's it for another year we will be playing tinpot FC in tinpot prem again for Xnumber of years

i have to leave at halftime for work, and by the time i get here its all said and done, and i cant stand to look! so with my heart at this point back up 2my mouth i glance at the results and YESSSSSSSSS

2-1 exeter we did it, im not 100% sure of how we managed to turn it around but bring on Oxford and hope Paul Tisdale red and white army can make it all the way to wembaly

No comments: