Sunday, December 3, 2006

whats he on?!

Went to see levellers last night with Mr Rob, was an interesting gig for me not really being into the levellers but being into similar music. first thing to say is they put on an amazing show, and the crowed seamed to love it, think it helps obviously to know the songs but I had a good time watching them (especially the bass player what he on!) think to anyone who reads this id say the levellers are a band people should see... I’m not sure what I think of them, never really had a desire to listen to them but they seam to have widespread appeal, and a very strange mixture of people in the crowd!

anyway... I’m relatively happy at the moment my only minor gripe is with people who don’t do anything then think you owe them the world or deserve more credit for it that then deserve... not really going to go into this one but i think blatantly lazy people get nowhere and using the excuse of ignorance to a situation, isn’t an excuse either.. if you don’t know ask or find out, or at least put in some effort and get involved, the world wont fall into place at your feat!

No comments: